There will undoubtedly be aspects of life (other than basic life skills) that your parents may never find the opportunity
to talk with you about. There are things that need to be learned about oneself before becoming independent,
and for any teen to mature and become well-rounded.
Available now on Amazon.com – Perfect Bound workbook with 110 pages
Learn more about yourself over time by writing brief comments in response to each prompt like:
- Awareness, acceptance, and introspection of oneself
- Work, life, and social skills
- Personalities and behavior tendencies
- Thankfulness and assurances that will assist your focus to turn toward happiness
What distinguishes this teen workbook from other teen publications is:
- The author is not a psychologist; rather, is a parent who noticed that the fundamental basics were being neglected because there were more significant everyday occurrences, obstacles and difficulties.
- It helps teenagers to consider their future and how they want it to turn out, without the nagging of a parent.
- Growth over time on a graph! Work on it for the first year in the wellness journey, then revisit it annually to see if your conclusions have changed or your course has become more obvious.